Bibliographic Management Tools
Bibliographic management tools are an efficiant and convenient tool to manage a perosnal database of bilbilographic records and documents. Using this tool enables you to automatically generate citations according to your preferred style and also to automatically generate a bibliography for your essay. Some of the tools also enable you to share bibliographic information with your colleagues.
Tel Aviv University subscribes to RefWorks and this software is supported by the Libraries.
About available tools:
- RefWorks - Web based program available to TAU community. RefWorks Tutorial in Hebrew
- EndNote - Is a desktop software available for purchase privately. The software allows synchronization between the desktop interface and the web based version.
- EndNote Web - A slim web based version of the desktop EndNote software. Available to TAU community via Web of Science.
- Mendeley - Free web + desktop software
- Zotero - Free web based software.