The David J. Light Law Library offers spacious study areas suited for different needs, 7 group study rooms, advanced technological services and a welcoming professional staff.
Please ask at the Reference/Circulation desk for information regarding the nursing room.
The David J. Light Law Library is situated within the Law faculty complex on campus near the Josef Kryss Gate (5) and the Ramniceanu Gate (4).
The David J. Light Law Library
Tel Aviv University,
Ramat Aviv, P.O.B. 39040,
Tel Aviv 6139001, Israel
Arriving by public transportation:
- Egged 271, 572, 274
- Dan 7, 13, 25, 54, 127, 24, 289, 6
- Train - Tel Aviv University station
|03-6406232||Reference desk fax|
Information for visitors to the Library
- Entrance to the David J. Light Law Library is free for: Tel Aviv University faculty, students, employees, pensioners and authorized guests upon presentation of a valid card or verification.
- For other members of the public (visitors), entrance to the Library is conditional upon payment of an entrance fee. A one day entrance fee is 30 shekels.
- Discounted entrance fees are offered (university associated programs, recognized university alumni associations, senior citizens, disabled persons, soldiers on active service).
The Law Library does not offer circulation privileges for visitors.
Buchman Law faculty alumni can enter the Library free of charge - pilot.
The use of the Library's resources is subject to copyright law.