The Law Library has 7 group study rooms to accomodate various size groups.
6 of these rooms have LCD screens.
An erasable board is also available.
- Adv. Moshe Oster Wing - 4 Group Discussion Rooms are available for the students of the Law Faculty students on the lower level of the Library.
- Room 1 – Up to 8 students.
- Room 2 – Up to 6 students
- Room 3 – Up to 4 students
- Room 4 – Up to 8 Students.
- The Daniel Yakobson room – 2-8 people.
- The rooms are for groups of minimum 2 persons.
- A room may be booked up to 3 hours per booking.
- You may submit 5 booking requests per month.
- Please cancel a booking that you will not be able to attend.
- The room will be reserved up to 15 minutes beyond its starting time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the room will no longer be reserved for you.
- The key for the reserved room will be given at the Reference/Circulation desk. Please present a valid student ID card. The student placing the order is responsible for the key.
- Discussion Rooms that do not require booking: Rooms 5-6 are for 2-4 people