Library Services Under the Green Pass
As of the 4.4.2021 the Library will follow the Green Pass guidelines.
Entrance to the library will be permitted only to law faculty students and staff holding a Green Pas/Certificate of Recovery, and by booking a seat in advance via the booking system.
Students who do not hold a Green Pass or a certificate of recovery may request books for loan via the pick-up request form.
The Reference/Circulation desk will resume it's normal operation alongside the digital services:
- Individual library training for Law stduents and faculty.
- Scan and Deliver requests
- Inter-Library Loan requests
- Book delivery requests - Requested books will be delivered to your home upon a fee.
- Pick- up requests
- Laptops and electronic dictionaries will be available for loan
You are welcome to contact the library via the following channels for any reference questions, scan request, access problems or any other issue,
WhatsApp via 050-2138319
During your stay at the Library
Special stands with sanitary tissues are placed at the library entrance and on each floor. Cleaning your "Study zone" is mandatory at the beginning and at the end of your "Study session".
- Nose & Mouth Masks have to be worn throughout your stay in the Library
- Social distancing - Keep 2 meter distance between people
- We recommend that you bring your own laptop