Reserving a Seat Guidelines
- The seats are numbered and entrance will only be possible for students/staff members of the Law Faculty who have reserved a seat
- You are required to wear a protective mask during your whole stay in the Library. If you have rserved a study room you may not wear the mask in the room.
- You are required to keep social distancing in the library and to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters between individuals.
- The number of seats is limited. If you have made a reservation and know you will not be coming to the library for any reason, please cancel your reservation to allow another reader to make use of the seat.
- Your seat is reserved for one hour, If you do not show up, the reservation will be cancelled without notice and the seat will be transfered to another user.
- Please arrive on the day and at the time stated on your reservation.
- You may sit only in your designated seat.
- We recommend you bring your own laptop. The use of the Library's computers will not be possible.
- Study rooms reservations are limited to one reservation up to 5 hours per day. At the moment the study rooms are for single use only.